PepsiCo Malaysia Sdn Bhd
PepsiCo Malaysia Sdn Bhd
– Increase nutritious food access for 50 million people by 2030, and Invest $100 million through 2030 as part of the Zero Hunger Pledge.
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we’re passionate about investing @PepsiCo’s resources to realize zero hunger in our communities across the globe as part of our pep+ journey. In November 2021, we announced the global expansion of #FoodforGood, PepsiCo’s commitment to advance food security through collaboration in communities where we live and work. Through Food for Good, we’ve reached millions of people over the years and now we’re taking our commitment to a new level. By 2030, we aim to increase nutritious food access for 50 million people as part of pep+ and will aim to invest $100 million as part of the Zero Hunger Pledge. But we can’t do it alone, it will take all our combined efforts to create a world where everyone always has access to nutritious food. Please reach out and join us to provide food for good: joinfoodforgood.com.
- CONTINUING TO GIVE BACK TO COMMUNITIES where we operate such as in Malaysia, on Nov. 16, 2021, PepsiCo announced a new goal to help 50 million people globally gain ready access to nutritious foods by 2030 (2020 baseline) through its Food for Good food security program and the expansion of PepsiCo’s affordable nutrition offerings as part of its PepsiCo Positive (pep+) journey.
- FOOD FOR GOOD’S IMPACT: PepsiCo has delivered more than 245 million meals to more than 41 million people across the world (meals tracked since 2009 and beneficiaries tracked since 2016) and has partnered with more than 60 nonprofits to ensure we are implementing local solutions that meet the unique challenges of each community. Moving forward, Food for Good will continue to invest in our historical food security programs, as well as invest in new sustainable, long-term solutions to realize zero hunger.
- REALIZING A FOOD-SECURE WORLD FOR ALL Through Food for Good, PepsiCo has reached millions of people over the years and now we’re taking our commitment to a new level. We’re bringing together the lessons learned from successful programs all over the world to be more consumer centric and provide food for good. As part of pep+ PepsiCo’s goals are to:
- Increase nutritious food access for 50 million people by 2030, and
- Invest $100 million through 2030 as part of the Zero Hunger Pledge.
“The world is facing a dire global hunger crisis, which has only been exacerbated by the pandemic,” said Jon Banner, Executive Vice President, PepsiCo Global Communications and President, The PepsiCo Foundation. “As a leading global food and beverage company, we have a critical role to play in realizing a more equitable global food system to ensure the communities we serve are free from hunger and malnutrition. We are proud to leverage our global capabilities in collaboration with local community partners in new ways, but it is just one step in a long journey toward realizing zero hunger and ensuring a sustainable future for all.