MALAYSIAN AMERICAN ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY (MAEI)
The Malaysian American Electronics Industry (MAEI), an industry sub-committee of AMCHAM is the single largest committee representing the Electrical and Electronics (E&E) industry in Malaysia since its inception in 1989. MAEI aims to enhance member/government relations, highlight members’ contribution to the Malaysian economy and advocate changes and improvements needed to elevate the competitiveness of Malaysia.
If you are interested in getting involved with MAEI Committee, email to email@example.com
MAEI has always enjoyed a good working relationship with the Malaysian regulatory entities and is frequently consulted on issues concerning the local electronics industry. In June 2012, MAEI’s Chairman, Dato’ SH Wong was appointed to PEMUDAH, a special task force to address public-private delivery services.
Chairman: Dato’ Seri Wong Siew Hai
The committee consists of 27 member companies, covering both semiconductor and non-semiconductor industries. Most of MAEI’s members have been doing business in Malaysia for the last three decades.
- Agilent Technologies LDA Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Analog Devices Sdn Bhd (Formerly Linear Semiconductor)
- Benchmark Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd
- Boston Scientific Medical Device (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Celestica Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- Dell Global Business Center Sdn Bhd
- Finisar Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- Flextronics Technology (Penang) Sdn. Bhd
- Flextronics Systems (Penang) Sdn. Bhd.
- Freescale Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- FS-Elliott Co. LLC
- Integrated Device Technology (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
- Intel Technology Sdn. Bhd
- ITW Meritex Sdn. Bhd.
- Jabil Circuit Sdn. Bhd.
- Keysight Technologies
- Knowles Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Lumileds Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Microsemi Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- NI Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Plexus Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd
- Sensata Technologies Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- SMART Modular Technologies Sdn. Bhd
- Texas Instruments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
- TF AMD Microelectronics (Penang) Sdn. Bhd.
- Western Digital (M) Sdn. Bhd
Download your copy of the latest Economic Impact Survey 2017/18!
Click on the image below