PALCO is a Global managed services provider specializing in Post-Sales Service Supply Chain Operations, Integration, and Manufacturing Support Service. PALCO is redefining possible with innovative solutions and cutting-edge capabilities. Our professionals specialize in transforming the increasingly complex Post Sales Support, Integration, and Manufacturing
Support Service processes into a competitive advantage for our clients. PALCO utilizes a best-of-breed approach utilizing existing processes developed via innovation and exhaustive research in our support of many of the fortune 500 as well as injecting tailored process models to deliver best-in-class post-sells customer experience performance.
Job Role Summary:
- Under limited supervision, plans and conducts complex test and repair assignments
requiring a high degree of technical competence.
- Possess the ability to reverse engineer network product.
- Plans, organizes and conducts the development of test processes, bench troubleshooting processes, and associative diagnostic programs.
- Capable of designing test fixtures and equipment to simulate OEM functional test requirements/meet equipment specifications. Additionally, upon completion and proof-of-concept has been approved, document and flow specifications and procedures for new products.
- Receives supervisory approval on proposed plans and projects. May design test fixtures, tools, systems, and test routines to support customers.
- The company reserves the right to change duties as requirements dictate.
Diploma in Electronics, or related discipline with 7 or more years related experience.
- Experience in supporting Enterprise Level Electronics
- Reverse Engineering Enterprise Level Hardware
- Experience utilizing:
o IDA Pro, Hex Rays
o CFF Explorer
o API Monitoring
- Data Analysis – Utilized test logs and failure data to perform trend and predictive