PALCO is a Global managed services provider specializing in Post-Sales Service Supply Chain Operations, Integration, and Manufacturing Support Service. PALCO is redefining possible with innovative solutions and cutting-edge capabilities. Our professionals specialize in transforming the increasingly complex Post Sales Support, Integration, and Manufacturing Support Service processes into a competitive advantage for our clients. PALCO utilizes a best-of-breed approach utilizing existing processes developed via innovation and exhaustive research in our support of many of the fortune 500 as well as injecting tailored process models to deliver best-in-class post-sells customer experience performance.
Job title: Programmer
Work Location: Penang, Malaysia
Job Role Summary:
We have an immediate opening for a Computer Programmer to develop and maintain software programs. The candidate requires a strong experieced background in database application development and support. The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset. He or She is required to be self-motivated and self-supervised and strong verbal and written skills. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the IT department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary. Candidate must be fluent in English.
This Penang based position reports to Director of IT. Performs non-routine and complex assignments related to design, development, test and support of Microsoft SQL Server based applications using Microsoft Visual Studio development tools.
Employee must be able to work directly with end users to design and support applications.
- Degree with more than 3 years of relative experience. Must have demonstrated ability and experience to perform major programming tasks.
- Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server database development and Microsoft Visual Studio development tools.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Capable of working independently and be highly motivated.
- Experience in developing database applications in the MS Azure Environment a plus.
- Experience in project management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Jill Gillum & Ali Akbar at: