PALCO is a Global managed services provider specializing in Post-Sales Service Supply Chain Operations, Integration, and Manufacturing Support Service. PALCO is redefining possible with innovative solutions and cutting-edge capabilities. Our professionals specialize in transforming the increasingly complex Post Sales Support, Integration, and Manufacturing
Support Service processes into a competitive advantage for our clients. PALCO utilizes a best-of-breed approach utilizing existing processes developed via innovation and exhaustive research in our support of many of the fortune 500 as well as injecting tailored process models to deliver best-in-class post-sells customer experience performance.
Job Role Summary:
- Responsible for the overall quality of the PALCO Asia Pacific operations.
- Daily activities would include, but not be limited to: reporting, process analysis, detailed technical analysis to the component level of field failures, meeting all OEM required quality metrics.
- Quality interface to management, provide value-add recommendations.
- Identify, analyze and report reason for nonconformance at QC/QA.
- Lead cross functional teams in the detailed root cause analysis in order to identify process, documentation and training improvements to improve overall quality performance.
- Lead quality audits. Investigate customer complaints and identify preventative actions.
- It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position.
- Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
1. Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, with minimum 4 years related experience.
2. Excellent communication, interpersonal and technical skills.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Ms Jill Gillum at [email protected]