This position is special officer position for a 12-month contract, renewable yearly at a research and
teaching institute. Reporting directly to the director of the program, your main involvement will be
with an Oil Palm related initiative in a team of around 15 to 20 researchers and field officers. An
ideal candidate will have similar experience in an MNC and an academic institution. The company is
based in Shah Alam, the special officer will be required to travel one or two days a week to the field
areas in Johor.
Salary and compensation is competitive and at market rate. To know about the company please visit
Program Manager Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate on time delivery of quarterly milestones and deliverables for the program
2. Develop operational plans for the program that can be tuned with time and changing
3. Developing and implementing strategy for the project team, understanding and highlighting
risks, preparing mitigation plan
4. Understanding different initiatives, their interlinkage and overlap – managing common
5. Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project
6. Coordinating and running events and workshops
7. Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
8. Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors.
9. Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
10. Detail Milestone monitoring and tracking
11. Help preparation of quarterly invoices for the program deliverable
Special Officer Requirements
1. Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
2. Understanding and Proven experience in program/project management.
3. Expertise with one of the project management software tools like MS Project
4. Candidates must possess at least bachelor’s degree or diploma in finance or equivalent
5. Required language: Good spoken and written knowledge of English and Bahasa is MUST
6. At least 3 year(s) working experience in a related field is required
Contact Person: Nurul Marina Razali; +60378414800; email@example.com