Integration Point, a leading provider of Global Trade Management solutions, is looking for experienced candidates in Malaysia. The Analyst – Global Trade Content will be a key role responsible for the accurate compilation and in depth understanding of Harmonised System (HS) Tariff of Asian countries with focus on sourcing, verification, conversion and quality assurance. The role is based in Bandar Sunway, Selangor.
As part of the global Integration Point team, the key accountabilities of the role are:
- Ensuring reliable contacts and data sources for countries under responsibility
- Research to understand trade regulation data and how it relates to different country teams
- Carefully extract, collect and confirm the data
- Translate the data from local language to English, and vice-versa where necessary
- Maintain data with regular and prompt updates including constant monitoring for changes
- Look to growing regulatory data for country under responsibility
- Research trade related news and developments
- Apply technology to client needs
It would be envisaged that candidates have:
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Studies / International Trade / Transport & Logistics
- Knowledge on HS Tariff, Customs regulations and trade compliance requirements
- Experience working as an importer, exporter or in a related field will be an added advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, including Chinese language proficiency which is a requisite
- Required skills: analytical, interpretation and translation skills
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Strong focus on delivery, including attention to detail
Ideal candidates will have an aptitude for problem solving and enjoy analyzing situations from multiple dimensions to create the most efficient and effective solution for both the company and our clients.
Integration Point offers a competitive compensation package and benefits. Industry and job specific knowledge training will be provided. If you are looking for a global company that provides an environment for personal and professional growth, then Integration Point is for you.
Send your detailed resume and university transcripts, including salary expectations to WeiMun.Tan@IntegrationPoint.com
About Integration Point
Integration Point assists international companies by providing import and export visibility globally, delivering up-to-date global regulatory information and facilitating connectivity to supply chain partners and government agencies around the globe. Built on a single, web-based platform, Integration Point allows organizations to secure their supply chain and comply with global regulatory requirements while improving visibility and realizing savings opportunities.
The Integration Point Global Trade Management suite of products includes solutions for: import/export management, supply chain security, entry validation, restricted party screening, product classification, free trade agreement qualification, drawback, and duty deferral.