- This event has passed.
Will 2022 be a Watershed Year for Trade in Asia-Pacific?
October 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Join the AmChams of Asia Pacific on Friday, 22 October 2021 for a special briefing on RCEP and CPTPP by Dr. Deborah Elms, Founder and Executive Director of the Asian Trade Centre (ATC).
- RCEP: almost 12 months after this agreement was signed it has yet to go into effect but by 2022 this will change.
- CPTPP: The recent requests by the United Kingdom, China, and Taiwan to join this ‘gold standard’ agreement is set to redefine many aspects of trade.
What does each of these mean separately and together for economies in the Asia Pacific region and for all our member companies.
Date: 22 October 2021
Time: 9:00am – 10:30am
Platform: Microsoft Teams
This session is free for AmCham Malaysia Members. If you are a AmCham’s of Asia Pacific (AAP) Member, please indicate the business chamber you are a member of upon registration. Registration is compulsory for all participants.
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive access to the scheduled session. Please check your registered email address for further instructions.
- Kindly look out for a Webinar Information email for joining instructions which will be sent via [email protected] 24 hours prior to the event date.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address and contact information is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.