- This event has passed.
Preparing Your Organisation to Return to Operations Safely
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is shaping the world and businesses are facing unprecedented challenges. Countries in Asia are seeing the domestic de-escalation and governments are gradually uplifting restrictions for businesses to restart.
Whether your organisation is preparing for or amidst your restart of operations, ensuring the health and safety of your workforce should be at the core of your planning. When should organisations start sending employees and assignees oversea? What medical led protocols should an organisation adopts as part of your return to operations plan? How can you support your workforce to return to operations safely?
Join us as we host a discussion with medical and security experts from International SOS – Dr Greg Jakubowski, Regional Medical Director, Dr Chan Yanjun, Medical Director and Aditya Luthra, Security Director. This webinar aims to address concerns on return to travel and return to operations with insights on:
- COVID-19 situation overview for Asia and Malaysia
- Pandemic curve, its implications of each phrase for organisations and best practices
- Security considerations for business continuity during & beyond the pandemic crisis
- Safe return to operations planning including COVID-19 testing & local health governance
Date: Wednesday, 3 June 2020
Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Location: Webinar powered by CISCO Webex Meetings
If you are a non-member and interested in attending, please drop us an email at email@example.com for more information.
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive the webinar joining instructions via their respective registered email address,24 hours prior to the scheduled session.
- Kindly lookout for a Pre Event Information email from our Events team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.