- This event has passed.
HEART Alliance: HPV-Related Cancers Elimination Alliance Rallies Together
January 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cervical cancer is the most prevalent HPV-related cancer among females, ranking third among women. Remarkably, over 90% of cancers caused by HPV can be prevented through vaccination.
Join us on Tuesday, 30 January for a Spotlight Session when the National Cancer Society of Malaysia (NCSM) along with the HEART Alliance, will provide much-needed information for us to help our colleagues, friends, mothers, sisters, and daughters.
The ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV)-related Cancers Elimination Alliance Rallying Together’ (HEART) is a collaborative initiative by the National Cancer Society of Malaysia (NCSM) that aims to promote the protection against HPV-related cancers in society by implementing appropriate measures and initiatives to improve awareness, screening rates, and vaccination. They are dedicated to amplifying awareness about HPV-related cancers and working toward Malaysia’s ambitious goal of 90-70-90 targets by 2030 in line with the World Health Organization (WHO): 90% of girls fully vaccinated with HPV vaccine by 15 years of age, 70% of women screened using a high-performance test and 90% of women identified with cervical disease will be treated.
During this event, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Vaccination Advocacy: Uncover how participating in the HEART Alliance paves the way for championing HPV vaccination, contributing significantly to the eradication of cervical cancer in Malaysia.
- Corporate Engagement for Health: On-site cancer and health screenings and on-site HPV vaccinations at corporations and factories via the HEART Alliance.
- Corporate Certification for HPV-Protected Organization: Discover how your company can attain certification as a frontline champion in the battle against HPV-related cancer, enhancing your brand’s commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Impactful Awareness Programs: Find impactful awareness programs run by NCSM through HEART Alliance, offering corporate sponsorship and involvement opportunities.
- Networking for a Cause: Connect with like-minded organizations and professionals committed to the cause of eliminating HPV-related cancers, fostering a network of support and collaboration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Human Resource Executives and Managers
Personnel that oversee Wellness in the Workplace or CSR Activities
Medical Personnel at the Workplace
Date: Tuesday, 30 January 2024
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Registration starts at 1:30 pm)
Venue: AMCHAM Executive Office, 10 Floor Faber Imperial Court, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
*Refreshments will be served
For more information, please reach out to our events team at [email protected].Register