- This event has passed.
[NOTICE: Change In Time] Building A Resilient And Sustainable Healthcare System
August 5 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Please be informed that the Healthcare Dialogue with Tan Sri Jemilah Mahmood will start 30 minutes earlier than scheduled, at 9.30am to reflect changes to Tan Sri Jemilah’s schedule and her next appointment at Parliament.
– A Healthcare Dialogue with Tan Sri Dr. Jemilah Mahmood –
Malaysia has successfully contained the initial wave of COVID -19. Throughout this process, everything from industry to services, the experience exposed strengths and weaknesses in many aspects of life. The country’s healthcare system and the health of all its residents has been in central focus during this period.
Join us on 5 August 2020 for an exciting discussion with Tan Sri Dr. Jemilah Mahmood, Special Advisor on Public Health to the Prime Minister of Malaysia to learn more about how this newly created position will help support the development of a more robust and caring community and support the health of the nation.
Tan Sri Dr. Jemilah Mahmood will give a presentation on her views and ideas for Malaysia’s health policies and potential initiatives. This will be followed by a discussion to provide her perspective of Malaysia’s public healthcare landscape including opportunities where AMCHAM members could support and collaborate with the Malaysian government the recovery and reform of Malaysia healthcare system. To be more resilient to future pandemic threats and national readiness to provide better healthcare for all.
This event marks the start of AMCHAM’s Healthcare Committee which seeks to bring together AMCHAM members across the healthcare spectrum from pharmaceutical, medical devices, delivery, technology and other relevant sectors, to address the opportunities and business realities for this critical and growing sector.
Date: Wednesday, 5 August 2020
Time: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Platform: CISCO WEBEX EVENTS
This is an exclusive Members Only, paid event. Limited tickets available.
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive access to the scheduled session. Please check your registered email address for further instructions.
- Payees are required to show proof of payment before the scheduled event (if payment is required) in order to receive access details. Please send confirmation details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly look out for a Pre Event Information email which will be sent from our Events team via email@example.com 24 hours before the event.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister