Below is a compilation of articles by law firm Azmi & Associates surrounding the Covid-19 impact in Malaysia.
1. COVID-19 in the Workplace: The Malaysian Position
2. COVID-19: A Force to Invoke Force Majeure?
3. Tesco’s USD10b Sale as Asia’s Biggest 2020 Deal: A Competition Law Perspective
4. COVID-19 Pandemic: Rescheduling or Restructuring of Financing Loan Facilities with Banking and Financial Institutions
5. COVID-19: Frustration of Contract?
6. COVID-19: Impact on Entering Into and/or Completing of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Transactions
7. COVID-19 Pandemic: Legal Update for Borrowers/Customers and Banking and Financial Institutions in Malaysia
8. COVID-19 Lockdown: Legal Perspectives for Development Projects
9. Combating COVID-19: Legal Requirements and Procedures for the Importation of Vaccine into Malaysia
10. COVID-19: The Effects on the Malaysian Capital Market
11. COVID-19: Impact on Mergers and Acquisitions in Malaysia
12. Malaysian Tax Reliefs and COVID-19
13. COVID-19 Pandemic: Insurance Implications