AMCHAM Membership Renewal 2018
AMCHAM Membership Renewal 2018
It’s renewal time and we look forward to your membership and participation at AMCHAM in 2018. Please click below to activate your 2018 renewal. Membership dues should be received no later than January 2, 2018. Corporate membership for the coming year is priced at RM 5,000.00 (excluding GST 6%)*
* Existing SME Members are invited to take advantage of our one-time Special Offer: by renewing before 31 December 2017 all current SME members are eligible for a 30% discount (RM3,500 – excluding GST 6%) on the new single fee structure.
Thank you for your continuous support and for placing your confidence in AMCHAM. For the coming year, we look forward to delivering some new and exciting programs that will support your organization in achieving your business objectives in Malaysia.
AMCHAM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Appoint up to 6 member representatives
- 6 complimentary event vouchers to attend our regular events (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Company Name and logo in the membership directory to enhance your company’s visibility
- Special discounts for all Chamber advertisement opportunities
- 2 free copies of the membership directory
- Opportunity to be featured in our monthly newsletter and on the website
- Enjoy member prices to our events
- Participate in MY AMCHAM Cares – a program designed to promote your company’s CSR initiatives
- Be part of new Committees and help shape the Chamber’s agenda
- Opportunity to attend exclusive Members’ Briefings with the U.S. Embassy
- Invitations to Members-Only roundtable discussions
- Be first to receive updates on regulatory developments
- Input into the annual Washington Doorknock – have your voice heard directly by policymakers in the US
- Gain access to our regional and global network of American business associations
- Free ASEAN Business Outlook Survey report
For membership and payment queries, please contact our membership team at email@example.com
We look forward to continuing serving as an effective platform for your business needs and to grow with you in 2018.
CORPORATE SPONSOR PROGRAM
Please consider boosting your support for a strong Chamber by supplementing your membership and becoming a Corporate Sponsor.
Bronze:RM 10,000 (approx US$2,370 excluding GST 6%)
Silver: RM 25,000 (approx US$5,910 excluding GST 6%)
Gold: RM 50,000* includes membership (approx US$11,800 excluding GST 6%)
Special packages have been designed for each level to support greater engagement and visibility for your company. Please contact Kavita, our Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
AMCHAM, LOOKING AHEAD TO 2018
2017 was a remarkable year for the Chamber. We were able to successfully advance the interest of our members and realize some important achievements in regulatory areas such as the Foreign Exchange Administration Rules, GST, and of course the recently-announced Withholding Tax reprieve.
Furthermore, we have been able to undertake productive discussions with the Honorable Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia; Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed, Minister of International Trade and Industry (MITI); Datuk Seri Haji Johari Abdul Ghani, Minister of Finance II; Datuk Muhammad Ibrahim, Governor of Bank Negara; and Dato’ Seri Hj Mustafar Hj Ali, Director General of the Immigration Department of Malaysia. These high-level engagements are a testament to the growing visibility and credibility of the Chamber.
We will be continuing our constructive engagement with the Government of Malaysia over the coming year on a number of key issues, including but not limited to the implementation of the Employment Insurance System (EIS) and new legislation around the digital economy, outsourcing, and manufacturing licenses. For early 2018 we have already planned meetings with Minister of Finance II Datuk Seri Haji Johari Abdul Ghani for an Economic Outlook 2018 and with Minister of Human Resources Dato’ Sri Richard Riot to proactively discuss the implementation of EIS and other labor-oriented programs.
This year, we intend to provide greater value to our Members by developing new committees and delivering an expanded program of interactive public/private dialogue events. In particular, we will be developing more programs in the Northern Region including half-day forums to build upon the success of our most recent Penang Dialogue. We hope that you and your staff will take the opportunity to extract additional value from the Chamber, and we welcome and encourage your input to help shape these upcoming programs.
2018 marks the Chamber’s 40th Anniversary which we will be celebrating throughout the year. We are also very excited to have been invited to host the APCAC 2018 Business Summit in Kuala Lumpur on April 4-5, 2018. This annual conference brings together corporate leaders from 20+ American Chambers in the Asia Pacific Region along with senior government officials from the region and from the US.