PALCO is a Global managed services provider specializing in Post-Sales Service Supply Chain Operations, Integration, and Manufacturing Support Service. PALCO is redefining possible with innovative solutions and cutting-edge capabilities. Our professionals specialize in transforming the increasingly complex Post Sales Support, Integration, and Manufacturing
Support Service processes into a competitive advantage for our clients. PALCO utilizes a best-of-breed approach utilizing existing processes developed via innovation and exhaustive research in our support of many of the fortune 500 as well as injecting tailored process models to deliver best-in-class post-sells customer experience performance.
Job Role Summary:
This Penang based position reports to Director of Technology Team. The Senior Engineer for the region is a key technology gate-keeper, specializing in making projects successful, and training staff in cutting-technology failure analysis, monitoring and optimization of engineering technologies and combined remedies. The primary responsibilities include strategic oversight of a subset of PALCO’s operating APAC site with focus on remedy analytics driven processes.
- Drive year-over-year breakthroughs to improve mean-time-to-diagnose root cause
- Lead engineering team in both NPI tests and full-scale applications. Support cross-
functional teams to achieve successful achievements of project goals
- Participate in at present at critical project meetings with clients, authorities and regulators
- Control, review, and assure accuracy of technical analysis reported
- Lead Engineering Effort. Plan, direct and implement advancements and improvements and
- Consult with and make recommendations to management team;
- Solve problems of high degrees of complexity
Technical Sales Support
- Support Technical Sales Staff
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending and presenting at educational workshops, conferences and technical webinars.
Bachelors Degree with more than 5 years of relative experience preferred. Must have demonstrated ability and experience to perform major administrative tasks.
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Experience utilizing:
o IDA Pro, Hex Rays
o CFF Explorer
o API Monitoring