Lead, challenge and be challenged to develop your skills while working as part of an international team at a leading global trade management software company.
Integration Point is looking for candidates that excel in analytical thinking and communication, with an interest in supply chain operations, to join our highly skilled workforce in our Kuala Lumpur office. As a Business Analyst at Integration Point, candidates will be responsible for requirement gathering, solution design, project management, client implementations and production support.
- Work closely with Fortune 500 clients to understand their supply chain processes, and map these to the capabilities of the Integration Point software
- Manage global implementations
- Translate business requirements into system logic to implement client-specific solutions
- Implement, configure, test and support solutions for global trade management
- Communicate with clients to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Work as part of an international team of business analysts
- Superior analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with internet-based applications
- Travel, as needed, to client sites to assist with implementations
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to make well thought out logical decisions
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree or major in Supply Chain Operations/ Shipping & Logistics/ International Business/ Management Information System
- Excellent command of English, including Thai language proficiency
Ideal candidates will have an aptitude for problem solving and enjoy analyzing situations from multiple dimensions to create the most efficient and effective solution for both the company and our clients.
Integration Point offers a competitive compensation package and benefits. Training provided. If you are looking for a global company that provides an environment for personal and professional growth, then Integration Point is for you. For candidates interested in the role, please send your C.V. to WeiMun.Tan@IntegrationPoint.com
About Integration Point
Integration Point assists international companies by providing import and export visibility globally, delivering up-to-date global regulatory information and facilitating connectivity to supply chain partners and government agencies around the globe. Built on a single, web-based platform, Integration Point allows organizations to secure their supply chain and comply with global regulatory requirements while improving visibility and realizing savings opportunities.
The Integration Point Global Trade Management suite of products includes solutions for: import/export management, supply chain security, entry validation, restricted party screening, product classification, free trade agreement qualification, drawback, and duty deferral.