JOB SPECIFICATION :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in test engineering, specifically in contract manufacturing environment.
- Test Engineering (design electrical / electronics / software).
- Strong knowledge to read schematics of electrical/electronic circuit
- Should posses both analog and digital electronics knowledge.
- Technical problem solving
- Strong command in NI Lab View, C, C++ and VB software.
- Experience in working with ICT (Genrad, Agilent or TRI).
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Test RFQ.
- Test design / development (Test spec): –
- Electrical / Electronics
- Test software
- Sourcing of test components / tools / equipment
- Test implementation (Test procedure, Test schematics, Untestable parameter list and training).
- Test Preventive & Predictive maintenance (By means of PM of testers and downtime records).
- Test maintenance to achieve test downtime of 1.5%.
- To understand the uniqueness of the product and able to validate the test spec.
- Implement new test technology to keep pace with external development and new projects strike. Balanced growth to be determined on technological advancement.
- IC Programming (On Line & Off Line Versions).
- Generate STR report for samples.
- Incorporate automation in testing
- Support production for increase of test capacity
- Liaise with customers & suppliers on technical and quality issues & services.