Altair is a leading global provider of technology that strengthens client innovation. Visit us at http://www.altair.com to know more about us. Altair empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information.
Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair operates 48 offices throughout 20 countries.
Reporting to Managing Director, the successful candidate will need to possess experience in Sales Administration with duties that include providing administrative support services to the Managers of the sales management team and the sales management team for general administration.
Job Requirements In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Ensure efficient and professional delivery of sales administrative support with high attention to detail and time management,
• Liaison with clients to obtain signed license agreements for efficient file management.
• Should be able to do the data entry: Purchase Orders into Altair’s ordering system. Person should possess relevant experience in billing / invoicing / order processing/licensing activities.
• Should be able generate the month end reports, get the license agreement/ order form signed by customers, follow up with customers/partners for payment.
1. Generate software licenses and send it to customers
2. Track all the software maintenance / lease license renewals and communicate the same to the sales team.
3. Co-ordinate with partners / sales team for purchase orders etc.,
4. Pre-Sales / Post Sales Support & Co-ordination with the sales person in charge of the account
5. Maintain customer files
• Provide a high-level of organised and proactive support for the smooth running of Altair Sales Events and to assist Sales
Director for specific sales seminars
• Keep in contact with clients through email on special events coming up, or new releases of software Invoicing
• Record keeping and communication of meeting minutes.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Prepare regular and special reports as requested,
• The ability to deliver with a positive and approachable manner, and
• Previous experience in an administration support role is essential, along with the drive to provide an excellent level of
service and solutions