PALCO is a Global managed services provider specializing in Post-Sales Service Supply Chain Operations, Integration, and Manufacturing Support Service. PALCO is redefining possible with innovative solutions and cutting-edge capabilities. Our professionals specialize in transforming the increasingly complex Post Sales Support, Integration, and Manufacturing
Support Service processes into a competitive advantage for our clients. PALCO utilizes a best-of-breed approach utilizing existing processes developed via innovation and exhaustive research in our support of many of the fortune 500 as well as injecting tailored process models to deliver best-in-class post-sells customer experience performance.
Job Role Summary:
- Performs non-routine and complex assignments of limited scope related to electrical,
mechanical, and electronic component level repair. Supervisor or Engineer outlines
- Employee may be assisted by lower level technicians in the design, development, or
construction within the objectives provided.
- Must be familiar with a variety of related equipment to conduct test, analyzes results,
and makes repairs as required.
- The company reserves the right to change duties as requirements dictate.
- Diploma in related field and 4 years related experience or 7 years related experience in a
- Strong component level troubleshooting skills required.
- Capable of working independently and be highly motivated.
- Reverse Engineering Enterprise Level Hardware
- Experience utilizing:
o IDA Pro, Hex Rays
o CFF Explorer
o API Monitoring
- Data Analysis – Utilized test logs and failure data to perform trend and predictive