Marsh & McCLENNAN Companies
Marsh & McCLENNAN Companies
- Directs the placement and leads the servicing activity for a client within a specific product line or industry in collaboration with the client executive, practice leader, senior client advisor, broker and/or carrier. Responsible for the management of all aspects of their product line on assigned accounts.
- Provides clients with the highest level of Insurance product line expertise with in-depth knowledge of client insurance programs.
- Determines workable solutions to complex risk situations and ensures optimal credibility with clients through personal involvement in the overall assessment of their program needs.
- Participates in the renewal process of assigned accounts and attends stewardship and other important client meetings.
- Develops innovative alternatives and solutions for difficult placements and work closely with Global Placement to ensure the broking plan is acceptable to the client and meets all their needs.
- Resolves potential error and omission situations within functional area.
- Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and informs client executives, carriers, brokers and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of coverage.
- Develops annual budget and business plan for the office.
- Manages all functions that contribute to the profitability of the department and the achievement of business objectives.
- Develops a business plan for team/department to meet specific retention and sales goals.
- Manage one or more broking team/department with overall responsibility to provide guidance and technical support to the junior brokers, on the job training and to upgrade junior brokers’ knowledge.
- Possess at least a Certificate or diploma in insurance or other discipline, Bank Negara minimum requirement for brokers.
- At least 15 years of experience in the insurance broking or insurance industry, with preference in handling complex client portfolio and experience in dealing with senior management in corporations.
- Possess highly developed insurance brokerage account management, servicing and sale skills.
- Possess advanced knowledge of client risk issues and insurance solutions within general insurance.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Effectively expands client relationships and gains new business.
- Outgoing and pleasant personality, mature and acquire self-driven in meeting and exceeding sales plans.
- Good written and communication skills in English Language and Bahasa Malaysia, is required.
- Results-driven and possess positive attitude towards life, takes initiatives to drive own learning curve and able to think out-of-a-box.
- A team player and want to grow a long term career part with the organization.
Interested candidate may email their resume to Ashah.Muthu@marsh.com