– KL Sentral
– Junior Achievement Malaysia Berhad (JA Malaysia) is a non-profit organisation that conducts educational programs for school/college/university students throughout Malaysia, to provide them with a better understanding of business knowledge. The exciting programs will expose them to skills that will enhance their employability and career success in the corporate world. JA Malaysia is a member of JA WorldWide, the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy.
– To engage with students, teachers, schools, sponsors and authorities to promote and deliver fun and exciting JA Programs – Develop a sound working relationship with all program stakeholders – Government agencies, sponsors/donors,
– To engage with students, teachers, schools, sponsors and authorities to promote and deliver fun and exciting JA Programs – Develop a sound working relationship with all program stakeholders – Government agencies, sponsors/donors, schools and participants.
– To execute project / program plans, goals and financial budgets, ensuring costeffective operations in line with strategic objectives
– To assist in effective public relations and marketing strategies and activities to build JA brand and its programs
– To ensure the compilation of qualitative and quantitative feedback and reports, and to identify and implement improvements.
– To provide regular update reports to the manager. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a real interest to engage with students and the ability to bring experiential learning to supplement formal curriculum. The ability to motivate and energise all stakeholders in the JA Programs is essential.
-Candidate must possess a university degree, with 1 or 2 years working experience being an added advantage
-Should be a good communicator and fluency in both Bahasa Malaysia and English
-Vibrant and engaging personality
-Ability to lead and motivate a team
-Skilled at working within budgets and meeting project deadlines
-Demonstrates initiative and good at multi-tasking and work independently to achieve project targets/outcomes
Please submit your application to Shanthi Kanthaswamy (email@example.com) by 20th October 2017